Legend Viscid™ is a rapid curing adhesive specially formulated to give good adhesion to most wood, stones and plastic Good humidity resistance of cured adhesive. Excellent adhesion to wood, stones and plastic.
Application: All surfaces must be clean, dry and grease free. Apply adhesive to one surface only. Bring components together immediately.
ALIGN PERFECTLY – Once joined components cannot be repositioned. Maintain light pressure without movement of the joint for at least 5 seconds, do not handle until the bonding time stated above has expired. As the polymerization of cyanoacrylates is initiated by moisture from the atmosphere best results will be obtained if the relative humidity is in excess of 50%. Higher levels of humidity reduce the opportunity for monomer evaporation thus limiting fume build-up. If bonding is a continuous process good ventilation must be ensured.
As the polymerization of cyanoacrylates is initiated by moisture from the atmosphere best results will be obtained if the relative humidity is in excess of 50%. Higher levels of humidity reduce the
opportunity for monomer evaporation thus limiting fume build-up. If bonding is a continuous process good ventilation must be ensured.
Ambient conditions – room temperature +20°C/ 60% RH:
Stones 5-30 seconds.
Wood 1-15 seconds.
Plastic 1-10 seconds.
6 months from the date of manufacture when stored in unopened bottles.
Store: Store in a closed upright container between +5 and +25o C in dry dark conditions. Uncapped containers will absorb moisture from the air and will deteriorate in performance rapidly. At low temperatures, the shelf life will be prolonged. Disposal of Containers Do not leave empty containers where residue could be harmful to children, animals or the environment. Replace lids and remove any containers to a central disposal point in accordance with local regulations.
Health & Safety Cyanoacrylate. Danger. Bonds skin and eyes in seconds. Please refer to separate material safety data sheet for full handling, use and storage instructions.
Keep out of reach of children. It is the user’s responsibility to determine suitability for use. If in doubt contact our Technical Department for advice.
Note: This information is for general guidance only, since site conditions and labour are beyond our control. It is recommended that users make their own tests to determine suitability.
HAZARD AND PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS
Signal word: Warning
- P101 – If medical advice is needed, have a product container or label at hand.
- P102 – Keep out of reach of children.
- P260 – Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P262 – Do not get in the eyes, on the skin, or on clothing.
- P305+P351+P338 – IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P301+P310 – If swallowed: Contact the nearest poison control centre or doctor immediately.
- P501 – Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- Hazard statements:
- H315 – Causes skin irritation
- H319 – Causes serious eye irritation
- H335 – May cause respiratory irritation
- EUH 202 – Cyanoacrylate. Danger. Bonds skin and eyes in seconds. Keep out of the reach of children.